Friday, April 8, 2011

Thrusday's Styling Event

Thrusday's styling event at CWS was Creative Butterfly.  I did my best, and it showed.  I took 3rd place up against some pretty tough competition.  I still need to work on my poses and movement from place mark to place mark, but I must say... I'm getting better.  I did make a mistake on the runway during my walk, I hit the wrong arrow key and went the wrong way on the stage for a few steps.  That sucked!  A lot of model's only use two of the arrow keys, and only these two, the up and the down arrow keys.  That is all I use as well.  But it doesn't matter a hill of beans when your finger hits the left arrow key before you realize it and your crossing away from your place mark instead moving forward!!  Oh well... it was a great event, and beautiful one to be apart of.  I am glad I placed.  I happy for the other gals who won, and for all the gals who participated.  I'm in it to have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment