Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Suki with Pale skin and Dark hair

I went to a casting today and the designer was looking for models with pale skin, black hair, and red lipstick.  I had the hardest time finding that look, despite my over sized inventory.  She also wanted a black gown, with a specific look.  I thought about one I had that was a freebee but I didn't that one.  I figured I would try to wear a gown that had cost me a bunch of lindens.  Well I didn't get chosen.  Which happens.  But I like to use things as a learning step for the next time.  So I went home and looked thru my vast inventory and came up with simple but very nice look.  Amazingly I used all freebees, which were gifts at various stores, with the exception of my hair.   I then went upstairs to my home-made runway and studio and took some pictures.  I then went to a seminar, and at the seminar I was contacted in a private IM from someone who was looking for a model with my exact looks.  So now I'm thinking of changing my looks altogether.  Please go to my Pictures page and let me know what you think. 
Thanks, Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment